Build Your Chapter and Promote Inclusive, Accessible, and Meaningful ATD ( I am ATD) Experiences through Networking
Join this session to experience outreach and collaboration in an inclusive and meaningful way that helps expand and diversify your talent development network. Walk away with tools you can use to advance your career, add value to your chapter, and impact your community. During the session, key challenges chapters face will be addressed as you serve member needs, attract volunteers, build a leadership pipeline, and achieve Chapter Affiliation Requirements (CARE) status. Leave the session with tools, strategies, and an expanded network you can apply to build your I am ATD campaign; recruit, activate, inspire, serve, and engage (RAISE) members; build a chapter volunteer and leadership pipeline; and expand programming.
In this session, you will:
- Learn how to leverage the power of networking to RAISE diverse community stakeholders.
- Improve your chapter’s ability to build inclusive, accessible, and meaningful (I am ATD) experiences.
- Acquire strategies to increase and diversify membership, boards, and board pipelines.
- Juliet Hart, ATD Mid-New Jersey / ATD National Advisor for Chapters (NAC)
- Kimberli Jeter, ATD San Diego / ATD National Advisor for Chapters (NAC)
- Gwen Navarrete Klapperich, CPTD®, ATD Hawaii / ATD National Advisor for Chapters (NAC)
- Adam White, ATD Central Pennsylvania / ATD National Advisor for Chapters (NAC)